Thursday, February 11, 2010

On the lookout...

Well folks, half-term break is here!! Although I really do like being in the school, I am SO ready for a break! Private schools run 8-5 here, so about everyday I get home at 5:30 and have just enough time to finish the lesson  plans, eat dinner, and crash before the next day comes around.

This week is going to be amazing! Here is my schedule:

Saturday-
*Early train to Bath, England
*Tour bus to Stonehenge and back to Bath
*Sightseeing Bath and staying overnight

Sunday-
*Train to Oxford
*Trip to Windsor Castle
*Stay overnight at Oxford University

Monday-
*Head to Liverpool
*Liverpool Sightseeing for the day

Tuesday-
*Flight to Dublin, Ireland
*Dublin sightseeing for the day

Wednesday-
*Dublin, Ireland all day!

Thursday-
*Sightseeing
*Flight to London
*The Lion King play

Friday, Saturday, Sunday-
*Relaxing, preparing for the next 5 weeks, and planning my trip with my Dad

I will have limited internet access while traveling, but I will post TONS of pictures when I get back of all the lovely cities, I promise. Stay safe, and I will talk to you soon~

2 comments:

  1. SO JEALOUS! Have an awesome break, you deserve it! Love and miss you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stonehenge...and that's just day 1!

    I've got a four day weekend. I'm going to Fred Meyer. Boulevard Park. Railroad Avenue. Not as cool as Stonehenge.

    ReplyDelete