Tuesday, December 29, 2009

England T-minus 20 hours

I am hoping this blog will be able to keep my friends and family connected with my travels while I am in Surrey, England.

Here is my flight schedule:

Wednesday, December 30, 2009
 Seattle/Tacoma Intl (SEA) to Charlotte Douglas (CLT)
Departure: (SEA): December 30, 7:30 AM PST (morning)
Arrival: (CLT): December 30, 3:11 PM EST (afternoon)


Wednesday, December 30, 2009
 Charlotte Douglas (CLT) to London Gatwick (LGW)
Departure: (CLT): December 30, 6:15 PM EST (evening)
Arrival: (LGW): December 31, 7:10 AM GMT (morning)
 ------------------------------

Monday, April 12, 2010
 London Gatwick (LGW) to Charlotte Douglas (CLT)
Departure: (LGW): April 12, 9:40 AM BST (morning)
Arrival: (CLT): April 12, 1:35 PM EDT (afternoon)
------------------------------
Monday, April 12, 2010
Charlotte Douglas (CLT) to Seattle/Tacoma Intl (SEA)
Departure: (CLT): April 12, 6:10 PM EDT (evening)
Arrival: (SEA): April 12, 9:08 PM PDT (evening)


I'm not sure how much access I will have to internet, but I'll try to update on my arrival and how things are going. :)

4 comments:

  1. OMG! I can't believe you are already off to England! I sure wish I could come visit, I'll definitely check it out. Thanks for making this great blog so we can see what you are up to! We are sure gonna miss you girl!! Good luck! - your sister Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  2. Make sure you post lots of pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Be sure and take note of any new slang that I should incorporate into my vocabulary. I mostly only know potty words, and I'd be okay with expanding my repertoire. - Matt

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great pictures! I was in London for one day about two years ago. Saw Big Ben & Westminster and rode a boat taxi. I believe, though, that the Church of England was started by Henry the VIII, the one with so many wives because he wanted the pope to annul his marriage to his first wife, Catherine, and the pope refused. Seems as good a reason to start your own church as many others have had.

    ReplyDelete